Sense8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sense8

Sense8 is on Netflix. One of the best shows I've ever seen. Try it.

My husband Max Riemelt

Comment

He is super hot. Have you watched it? He does full frontal nudity.

Comment

Of course I have. Actually I only saw the series because of him and stayed for the rest. I first saw him in a movie called Freier Fall. He likes to be naked a lot, which I'm super grateful for

Comment

He certainly looks spectacular naked. There is a 2 hour Christmas special on the 23rd I think. Watching again to refresh my memory.

Comment

Canceled. Shocked. Can't believe they would do that. But they said the story was finished. It's a shame.

Comment

********** SPOILERS **********

Originally posted by Pomme View Post
              Canceled. Shocked. Can't believe they would do that. But they said the story was finished. It's a shame.
              How is Wolfgang getting kidnapped means it's done? I mean, I understand being cancelled, but that is bullshit, we will forever be left with a cliffhanger. I wish they had the vision of doing a season finale as a series finale.
              I am going to miss my Wolfgang, and my Lito and Hernando. All of them really, minus Riley, never really liked Riley that much.

Comment

A lot of fans are raising hell just for those very reasons. At least have a 2-hour special that provides closure. I hate cliff hangers.

Comment

Working...
                X