American Assassin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Assassin

American Assassin is an action thriller film directed by Michael Cuesta based on Vince Flynn's 2010 novel of the same name. It stars Dylan O'Brien, Michael Keaton, Sanaa Lathan, Shiva Negar and Taylor Kitsch. It introduces the young Mitch Rapp on his first assignment, a mission of vengeance that made him a CIA superagent. This is hoped to be the first in a series of movies starring O'Brien as Mitch Rapp. There are 15 books in the series so far.

Being that I love all things supernatural, I'll at least attempt to watch a series on tv that is of that genre. I first saw O'Brien on Teen Wolf. I didn't watch it for years, but binge watched the first few seasons after a friend kept talking about it. He played a goofy, but smart teenager. I loved him. I thought he was hysterical, but also extremely sad. Then they had an episode where he was evil. And he was amazing. I thought, please put that boy in a good movie. And they have. Huge O'Brien fan. Also, love Keaton and Kitsch. Kitsch is not in enough movies. Looking forward to this and hope it does well.

Comment

Working...
    X