Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horror Suggestion Thread

Suggest books here.

I am a huge horror fan. Long list. Stephen King goes without saying. The Haunting of Hill House by S. Jackson is a favorite. The b/w movie scared me as a child. There have been remakes and a new series or movie is on the way. Peter Straub. Dracula by Stoker, Swan Song by McCammon, which I consider more s/f and fantasy...

Comment

Originally posted by Pomme View Post
      I am a huge horror fan. Long list. Stephen King goes without saying. The Haunting of Hill House by S. Jackson is a favorite. The b/w movie scared me as a child. There have been remakes and a new series or movie is on the way. Peter Straub. Dracula by Stoker, Swan Song by McCammon, which I consider more s/f and fantasy...
      Stephen King is just about the only horror I’ve read. Need to do The Dark Tower series. Otherwise, I’ve read them all. The Haunting of Hill House has been started, but just not motivated to press on.
      - IrishTigerLily

Connect with me on GoodReads

Comment

The rambling of the main character can be tedious to get through at times, but it all comes together. The book Is "dated", such as in the same way as James Fenimore Cooper's books are dated. Some pass the test of time. Others are a pain in the ass or just plain irritating.

Comment

Working...
        X